FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN THE AMSTEL HOUSE HOSTEL
Do I need a youth hostel card to check in?
Are there any age restrictions?
– Yes. Children under 18 years are not allowed to stay in the hostel without an adult.
What is the earliest time I can check-in and until what time do I have to check-out?
– Check-in time starts at 3 p.m. The check-out has to be done until 11 a.m.
If I arrive before 3 p.m can I store my luggage at the hostel?
– Yes, we have a luggage room where the luggage can be stored free of charges before your check-in and after your check-out and.
Do I need to bring sheets and towels?
– Bed linens are included in the price. Towels can be rented for € 1.
Is breakfast included?
– No, breakfast costs € 5. You can spontaneously decide every morning for our all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
Is there free wireless internet?
– Yes, we provide free Wi-Fi and computer access in our lobby.
Is there a guest kitchen?
– Yes, our guest kitchen is open from 10a.m to 11p.m and provides everything you need for cooking.