Frequently asked questions in amstel house hostel
Do I need to check into a hostel card?
Are there age restrictions?
– Yes. Minors under 18 may not stay in the hostel without an adult.
What are the earliest to my room and what time I have to leave the room again?
– From 15:00 you can go to your room. Check-out is by 11am.
If I arrive before 15 o’clock, I can park my luggage at the Amstel House?
– Yes, we have a luggage room where the luggage can be included free of charge before your arrival and after your check-out.
Should I bring sheets and towels?
– Bed linen is included. Towels you can rent for a rental fee of 1 €.
Is breakfast included?
– No, breakfast costs € 5.50. every morning you can opt for the buffet breakfast with us spontaneously.
Is there free Wi-Fi?
– Yes, in our lobby you can use the free Wi-Fi. Or you sit at one of our 3 guest computer.
Is there a guest kitchen?
– Yes, our guest kitchen is open 10 to 23 pm and has everything you need for cooking. From A to Z casserole lemon squeezer.