It is time to put Berlin back on track. After a long summer the new season comes to sweat it all out. The Berlin Marathon 2015 is coming.
Flat and full of historical monuments the marathon path of Germany’s capital is known by runner from all around the planet as super pleasant. Besides passing by sightseeing like the Siegesaule, Brandenburg Tor and TV Tower the way goes through really nice green areas such as the beautiful Tiergarten Park.
And as Christopher McDougal said “The reason we race isn’t to beat each other, but to be with each other”. So come join this celebration – as runner or watcher.
For the ones coming to take part we have prepared a great deal. The Amstel House Berlin Marathon Special. Take a look and guarantee your stay:
- 2 nights from Friday to Sunday in a bed of four-bedded mixed dormitory w/ washing facilities and shared bath/WC*
- 48h Berlin Welcome Card (AB)
- 2 x breakfast
- 1 x all-you-can-eat pasta buffet
Here the schedule for the Berlin Marathon weekend:
Friday, Sep. 25th
- arrival and check in after 3:00p.m
- pick up of your Welcome Berlin Card (free public transportation ticket for 48h)
Saturday, Sep. 26th
- breakfast from 8:00a.m to 11:00a.m
- all-you-can-eat pasta buffet
Sunday, Sep. 27th
- Breakfast from 6:00a.m to 11:00a.m. Leave your luggage guarded for free.
- 3rd extension night (Sun to Mon) for only 15,- Euros per Person (w/o amanities)
FOR ONLY 65;- EUROS per person
* upgrade into a four-bedded room with bath for 10,- Euro per person possible as long as room category is available.